Bering Optics SUPER YOTER R 640 12um 3-12x50mmUltra-Compact Thermal Weapon Sight
Out of Stock (Can be Backordered)
Night Goggles is excited to announce the Bering Optics SUPER YOTER R 640×480,12um 3-12x50mm Ultra-Compact Thermal Weapon Sight. The Super Yoter is the newest member of the Bering Optics thermal line. It is a 640x 480, 12-micron thermal scope with internal video recording. With an optical magnification of 3x, PIP, 8.6° Field of View, and 8 reticles, the Super Yoter is a great all-around thermal.
The main differences of the Super Yoter (SY) compared to the Super Hogster (SH):
- Better Overall Image (640 vs 384 resolution): The image quality difference is even greater through the eyepiece than shows on the video. The SH image is good, but the SY is great.
- Digital Zoom: Less pixilation on digital zoom: You can digitally zoom to 2x, 3x or 4x for a total magnification of 12x.
- Larger FOV: While retaining a 3x base magnification, the SY FOV is 8.5°x 6.4° vs 7.5°x 5.7° on SH. It doesn't seem like a lot but it is noticeable.
- Storage: Double the video/image storage capacity on the SY: 32GB vs 16GB
- LaRue QR Mount: The SY will come standard with the LaRue QR mount.
- Background Balance: The SY includes 2 balance options of Cool or Warm.
- Smaller Zero Adjustments: The SY can be zeroed at 1x, 2x, 3x, and 4x zoom. This allows the SY to have zero adjustments < .2″ compared to .67″ on a SH.
- Increased Range: The combination of a more precise zero along with a clearer digitally zoomed image should extend the range of the SY further than the SH.
- Adjustable Stadiametric Height: This feature allows changing the height for any of the 4 animal types.
- Range Marks: This is a new feature allowing a height and range/distance setting. The marks show in association with your reticle and will show you the pre-defined height measurement at the pre-defined distance. Great for point blank range verification.
|Dimensions||9.8 × 2.36 × 2.83 in|