DBAL A3 Class 1 IR Laser
$1,715.99 – $1,767.99
The Dual Beam Aiming Laser (DBAL-A3), from Steiner, is the third generation DBAL. It is designed for maximum operational functionality in the smallest, most robust package.
**AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SALE.**
The Dual Beam Aiming Laser (DBAL-A3), from Steiner, is the third generation DBAL. It is designed for maximum operational functionality in the smallest, most robust package. The DBAL-A3 features a focusable Class IIIR <4mW infrared illuminator, Class1 (0.7mW) infrared pointer, and a visible green pointer. The visible and IR lasers are co-aligned, making zeroing procedures a snap. Zeroing one, will zero the other to the same POI, letting the operator zero the laser during the day and conduct quick checks to confirm.
The DBAL-A3 features the latest technology from Steiner. The IR illuminator features a high/low setting and can be focused. It is laser-based, so it does not produce a large downrange signature found in LED IR Illuminators. It is good out to about <200 meters. So while shorter range than LED’s, it is certainly more covert. The visible laser has been upgraded to a Green pointer. Green lasers allow for faster target acquisition at longer distances during daylight because the human eye can see five times more shades of green than red. Visible lasers are great for use with SCBA equipment when the operator cannot always achieve a proper cheek weld with the weapon. The visible red laser version is still available on request.
The DBAL-A3 provides the same overall functionality as its predecessor. Enhancements include dual remote cable ports that allow a Steiner Tactical Light to be plugged directly into the unit. by plugging the supplied Y-cable into both the light and the visible override port on the back of the laser housing. Pressing the Y-cable pressure pad will simultaneously activate the tactical and the visible laser. The second pressure pad, plugged into the standard port, will activate the infrared laser functions. This unique feature allows for immediate transition from low light to daylight operations by simply choosing which pressure pad to activate.
- Manufacturer: Steiner
- Steiner: 3.4″(L) x 2.9″(W) x 1.9″(H)
- Weight: 8.2 oz. w/ Battery
- Housing: Aircraft Aluminum 6061T-6
- Power: One (1) 3V DL123 Battery
- Battery Life: 3 Hours Continuous
- Waterproof: 3 Meters
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- IR Laser Spec: —————————————————-
- IR Pointer Class: Class 1
- IR Pointer Output: <0.7mW (High), <0.2mW (Low)
- IR Pointer Divergence: <0.8mRad
- IR Pointer Wavelength: 850nm
- IR Pointer Range: 400 Meters
- Visible Laser Spec: —————————————————-
- Visible Pointer Class: IIIR (Green)
- Visible Pointer Output: <5mW (High), <1mW (Low)
- Visible Pointer Divergence: <0.8mRad
- Visible Pointer Wavelength: 532nm
- Visible Pointer Range: 750 Meters (High), 15 Meters (Low)
- IR Illuminator Spec: —————————————————-
- IR Illuminator Class: IIIR
- IR Illuminator Output: <4mW (High), <2mW (Low)
- IR Illuminator Divergence: ~95 – 195mRad
- IR Illuminator Wavelength: 835nm
- IR Illuminator Range: <200 Meters
- INCLUDES: Quick Release Throw Lever Mount, 7″ Remote Cable Pressure Pad Switch, Optical Pattern Generators, Nylon Pouch, Allen Wrench, Operator’s Manual, One (1) 3V DL123 Battery
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
There are no reviews yet.