- Please choose product options by visiting Bering Optics HOGSTER VIBE™ Thermal Sight 2.0-8.0x35mm *Current lead times 2-4 weeks*.
Bering Optics PHENOM 384×288-25mm 12 µm Handheld Thermal Monocular *Current lead times 2-4 weeks*Compact 384 12 µm Thermal Scanner *Current lead times 2-4 weeks*
Night Goggles is excited to announce the availability of the Phenom 384 25mm scanner from Bering Optics. The Bering Optics PHENOM 384×288-25mm handheld Thermal monocular features a premium, high sensitive Vanadium Oxide (VOx) 384x288pxl 12µm pixel pitch LWIR core with automatic shutter, LCOS1280x980pxl display and a 25mm Germanium Lens.
The PHENOM is capable of internal video recording (mp4) as well as capturing still images. The Phenom includes wifi which can connect with Android and iOS devices to stream video and view or download recorded content. The Phenom has a 2.5x base magnification working well as a medium-range scanner. With 2x and 4x digital zoom boosting the magnification to 5x and 10x, this scanner will work great for coyote and hog hunting as well as virtually any outdoor adventure. The Phenom 384 also includes 5 different background color options.
The PHENOM is capable of detecting heat at extreme distances. The thermal’s exceptional and unmatched performance makes it suitable for many tasks by demanding users in any field including hunting, patrolling, law enforcement, navigation, and rescue operations.
- Superior for short to medium distances spotting and observation
- Core detector resolution 384x288pxls
- 12 µm pixel pitch
- Photo and video recording capability
- Wi-Fi App capable (Android)
- Picture-in-picture mode with doubled magnification of the observed image
- Digital compass
- Automatic shatter based VOx thermal core
- LCOS 1280 x 980px display
- Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Color Hot/Target Hot
- Hot Spot Detection Mark
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Brightness adjustment
- 2X, 4X Digital Multiplication
- Rugged, compact and lightweight
- Easy to use controls
- Water-resistant, dustproof and drop impact (1 yard/meter) proof body
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to 6-hour run time
- Quick battery recharge via computer or 5V DC adaptor
- Power save and standby modes
- Low-Battery Indicator
- Analog Video Output
- Tripod mountable, built-in ¼” tripod socket
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|